A cream to prevent nappy rash
- Nappy rash
- Protects and insulates the nappy area
- Prevents redness in the nappy area
- Its non-occlusive fluid texture leaves a protective film on the skin and is easily removed with cleansing
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Tube 75 ml
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Change préventif is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This nappy rash preventive cream insulates the skin from dirt particles and the enzymes found in stools, which are the main cause of redness.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - 7 days a week
- Apply a thick layer of ABCDerm Change préventif after each nappy change on skin after cleansing with an ABCDerm cleansing product and drying thoroughly.
- For an existing nappy rash, use ABCDerm Change intensif.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, ISOSTEARYL ISOSTEARATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 RICINOLEATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 635]